Welcome to the Syncron User Summit 2012!
It would be our pleasure to host you at our User Summit 2012. The Summit enables Syncron customers to learn and share knowledge over two days with other individuals within their industry sector. Our aim is to enable you, our customers, to excel in your business processes using our solutions. With this in mind, this year’s theme is "Bridges to Excellence".
When: October 9th – 10th, 2012 (+optional October 8th)
Where: Malmö, Sweden
Venue: Akvariet/ Turning Torso
add to your calendar
- Thought Leadership - Expert speakers from industry leading businesses, universities and consulting companies describe how you can maximize your supply chain performance.
- Networking - You will make valuable professional contacts, exchange ideas and experiences.
- Education - Learn about the latest methods in optimizing the business performance of your supply chain.
- Case studies - Real-life case studies from Syncron customers
This year’s agenda will include current topics and trends like:
- Pricing of Spare Parts of Components
- Multi-Echelon Planning
- Blurring of planning and execution
- Trading partner Collaboration
- Multi Domain MDM
- Real time analytics
The Summit will provide you with a high level knowledge platform through:
- Industry Experts to identify current trends and topics in various Lectures throughout the Summit.
- Insights into Syncron product development and future roadmaps
- Case studies from industry leaders and experts
- Panel discussions & Focus Sessions outlined around current subject topics of your choice
- Workshops – Syncron For You: Best Practices
Akvariet and Turning Torso in Malmö, Sweden (close to Copenhagen Airport, Denmark) The Summit takes place at Akvariet, a bright and modern conference venue that sits alongside Malmö’s impressive new yacht harbor Dockan in Västra Hamnen. For evening entertainment delegates are invited to the top of the Turning Torso, Scandinavia’s tallest residential building and the second tallest in Europe.
Please register here.
||€ 550,- per person
Please contact Ms. Nicole Heinze at +46 709 822 228
Don't miss out on other events, join us for latest events, news and happenings within Syncron.